Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi Money here,
I am back at my foster home. I was told it was not my fault. I am doing very well and have not had anymore seizures. My foster Mom says that I am sassy and very much a puppy. She calls me junk yard dog. I am getting over my rough start in life and really enjoying life now. I have a fun personally and love to be near people.

Money

Money is getting much stronger and loves to have fun in the yard. She is learning to get into the car and that walks a fun. She gets along well with all the other dogs in the house. She crates very well even if all the other dogs are loose in the house. (She will need to be crated if left alone with other dogs in case of a seizure.) She sleeps though the night and eats like a champ. She is the cutest little thing.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cathy,

    My name is Jeff and I adopted Money's sister, Aggie Jar (http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1626459), through Adopt a Greyhound Atlanta back on January 1st of this year. According to what you have written about Money, Aggie sounds very much like Money (minus the shy part!). But I'm curious about Money's seizures. I don't think I'd know one if I saw one, but I know that a lot of times at night, Aggie will seem to start whimpering and twitching in what appears to be her sleep. I always thought she was just dreaming, but now I'm not sure. Could you tell me more about what Money's seizures look like? I would truly appreciate it. My email is stymyx at yahoo dot com. Thank you for your time!

    Cheers,
    Jeff Kenyon
    Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete